Based on the experience of interaction with various engine breakdowns, our specialists came to the conclusion: when using cars in hot climates, the maintenance-free operation terms declared by the manufacturer are significantly reduced. Often, an additional factor in reducing these terms is the manner of driving a vehicle.
Typical causes of engine failure are:
• Violation of the terms and requirements for scheduled maintenance of the car;
• Use of unsuitable fuel and/or oil, replacement of parts with low-quality analogues;
• Overheating of the engine caused by a lack of coolant or oil;
• Failure or extreme wear of rubbing parts;
• Independent minor repairs performed unprofessionally;
• Aggressive driving, frequent loads, excessively intensive use, etc.
In order to avoid serious breakdowns and the need for overhaul of the engine, drivers are advised to take the car for diagnostics at the first sign of a malfunction. Problems identified at an early stage of development, as a rule, are eliminated quickly and do not entail large financial losses. Running problems lead to an increase in deviations, affect adjacent parts and assemblies, and can cause destruction of mechanisms. In such cases, an expensive and lengthy overhaul of the car engine will be required, or a complete replacement of the motor.
When engine diagnostics and repairs are required